Solved

can't log in on droid 4

• 22 December 2012
  • 4 replies

Seem to have same problem as everybody else.....try to log in and get login failed message.....email or password incorrect.  New keycode seems to fix the problem...How do I get new keycode?

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by MikeR 23 December 2012, 19:37

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello BRB19 and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums.

Can you sign in to My Webroot and go to the top right and click on your email address and then Click on Manage Users look under Mobile Security to see if you have Access or No Access to get Access go to the far right and Click on the little Guy then go the Access and Permissions Tab and be sure to select Access in Mobile Security Console then Click on Save Access & Permissions and retry to setup your mobile device.

HTH,

TH

Thanks, but it say it has access
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I would suggest that you Submit a Support Ticket where you can get further help.

Regards,

TH
Userlevel 7
Did you open a support ticket, BRB19?

I was not able to find it using the email address you used for the Community. Your account is set up correctly on the back end. I just want to make sure you are using the SecureAnywhere Complete app with your newest keycode (which I have sent you in a private message).

Edit: We are assuming this is resolved. If this is not the case, please respond on the thread and I will be happy to continue helping you!