Solved

Can't log into my droid device

• 12 December 2012
  • 3 replies

Hello, a little help will be appreciated. My WSA software on my phone was working ok this morning 12/12/2012, I logged into my account thru my pc, no problem, there it tells me I have a problem in my mobile device, I tried to log into my phone and keep on getting a message that reads: "ERROR: login failed.
The E-mail or password you entered is incorrect", I am using the same e-mail and password that I used to log into my pc account and still not working. any ideas on what could be wrong?
PS. I also entered both the OLD and NEW full code just to make sure. and nothing. Any advice will be appreciated. thanks in advance.
icon

Best answer by JimM 13 December 2012, 17:43

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Charlie,
I'm going to dig into this issue a little deeper on our side and circle back around with you tomorrow to see if we can come up with a solution for you.  If it was working just fine before and suddenly quit, this doesn't sound like a typical login issue.  I'll find out what I can and most likely private message you tomorrow to retrieve some account details.  Hang in there, and we'll talk more tomorrow, after I've had a chance to confirm a few things.
Thanks Jim, I appreciate that. Forgot to mention that today before the  droid started acting up I did change/reset my password via my PC, I did try to log in with the new password on my phone, and both the new and old keys, and didn't work, I also used the e-mail address that's registered with you guys.  I can log in just fine from my PC.
Also while you are at it, please tell me how to find out how many PC/Laptops I can install the software too,
thanks a lot, I appreciate the effort.
Userlevel 7
You have a 5-seat license, so you can put it on up to 5 PC's/Laptops. Please see my private message for a couple of quick questions related to your keycodes.