Solved

Can't login

• 12 December 2012
  • 5 replies

I've been trying for 3 days to logon with my HTC one V but it just won't let me login i know for a fact that the email and password are correct.
icon

Best answer by MikeR 19 December 2012, 00:18

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hey Syntax,

I apologize for the trouble and want to welcome you to the Community. I was not able to find your subscription under the same email address you used here on the Community. Would you mind Sending me a Private Message with your keycode and email address so that I can investigate further?

Also, please read this useful knowledge base article explaining troubleshooting steps for "login failed" issues.

Mobile - Login Failed
I PM:ed you but have not gotten any reply or resolution to my problem.
Userlevel 7
Hi Syntax,
I apologize for the wait, I have created a support ticket for you and have added relevant notes for our engineers to investigate further.
Userlevel 7
I have found your SecureAnywhere Complete keycode which has not been activated or associated yet.

To solve your issue, please Sign Up for a New MyWebroot Account using a different email address and your SecureAnywhere Complete keycode (I have sent you a private message with this keycode just in case you do not already have it).

Once you have completed the registration you can download the SecureAnywhere Complete app from the Google Play store and enter your new credentials.

Why can't I get coverage for my mobile device?