Solved

Can't remember security code

• 19 November 2012
  • 2 replies

I installed Webroot SecureAnywhere Mobile free version on my HTC Droid Incredible 2 last January.  I set up an account at https://my.webrootanywhere.com, because the login and password are in LastPass.  But I didn't write down whatever I used for a security code, and I can't remember it.  

I tried to use the "can't log in" link, and it used an absolutely standard security question:  what is your mother's birthplace?  Well, my mother wasn't born in the U.S. so there are multiple ways I could have answered that question and apparently I can't remember the one I gave it, because I keep getting this error:

Error(UPA004):Your reset security code request cannot be processed as the details you have entered do not match.

And there doesn't seem to be any way to contact Webroot support except this forum, so here I am.  I wanted to log in so I could refresh my memory of the app's phone tracking capabilities (and whether the free version has them).  How do we go about resetting my security code (and by the way the answer to my security question)?
icon

Best answer by hedera 21 November 2012, 22:00

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Thanks for joining the Community, hedera. :D

Lost Device Protection is included with the free apps for SecureAnywhere to answer your first question. Can you please Send me a Private Message with the email address associated with your MyWebroot account so I can take a look on the back end?

Here are the other methods of contacting support.

Open a Support Ticket
Phone Support: 1.866.612.4227
In fact, I found where I had written down the security code, so I'm in...  Thanks for the help!