Cannot remove threats after scanning!

• 22 October 2018
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Hi!
Webroot detected 4 threats today. I tried removing the threats multiple times, but the app doesn't or can't. I tried removing each threat individually, but the app doesn't remove them.
FYI: 
MOTO G5S PLUS, ANDROID 8.1.0, system update about 2 days ago
I removed Bejeweled just in case - a pity, I had more than 7.7 million points.
I searched other apps, but haven't downloaded any other apps recently.
Rescanned 3 times; restarted phone, rescanned, tried removing all threats, but no go.
Thank you!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello @,

Sorry to hear you are having these issues. I cannot be positive but theses might be False Positives. I have searched online and have found very little about these 4 viruses.

Would you mind Submitting a Support Ticket and they can get back to you within 24 hours-48 hours and they will be able to check this out for you. This is a free service with a Webroot Subscription. Or you can
Contact Support directly during business hours.

Please let us know how things are going if you can. This would be valuable information for others in similiar circumstances.

Thank you!
Userlevel 3
Hi!
Sorry for the delay. I replied to the email and thought it would post.

The next day, I rescanned and all threats had disappeared!
Baffling!
Thank you very much anyway.
Good day!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
Hi!
Sorry for the delay. I replied to the email and thought it would post.

The next day, I rescanned and all threats had disappeared!
Baffling!
Thank you very much anyway.
Good day!
Thank you so much for letting us know. That is great to hear everything is back up and running the way Webroot is suppose to. ;)

The Webroot Cloud must of whitelisted those so called threats. So I am guessing they were as I suspected were False Positives which can happen from time to time. It was very wise of you to post here for help in the first place. Again thank you for responding back because this does help others.:D

Have a great day!