Solved

DL for Mytouch Android

• 20 May 2013
  • 2 replies

I have installed to mytouch phone but I get an error of "Login failed. The email or password you entered is incorrect."  I have done this several times.  I am using my webroot account information and my Keycode that I received on my receipt.  I have my 2 laptops currently on my console.  I also have checked to make sure that I have given myself access on the console for my cell device.  Please help.
icon

Best answer by shorTcircuiT 20 May 2013, 00:24

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello astisma and welcome to the Webroot Community!

I have a couple of links that might help.  The first one has several suggestions to try, the second one goes over the various versions for Android.  Make sure that you are downloading and using the right one.

If neither of these helps, maybe someone else will have additional ideas, and you can also submit a trouble ticket (link below on my signature).

I hope this helps!
Userlevel 7
Astisma, 

You might also check in your Console, and Manage Users.  Edit the user profile you are using to try to log in.  Make sure that the profile is associated with that key code you received on the receipt.  If it is associated with a different key code, you will need to submit a trouble ticket to have that fixed.