• 22 March 2012
  • 10 replies

error in viewing a website
icon

Best answer by marius 13 April 2012, 23:41

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 3
Hi Marius!  Could you please provide more details of the issue you are seeing? Any details such as a step-by-step description of the issue you are seeing, when it occurs, and what you or the computer are doing when it occurs. The exact wording of any error messages you see. Any other details you can think of. Thanks!
???
Hello,
I don't understand why my posts was posted empty (IE I think), so here's my trouble:

When I try to browse few sites with my HTC Wildfire S phone, Webroot Mobile block access to the site and said that "this website is a known source of malware or spam. visiting this site will put you at risk."
When I choose the option "never block this site" Webroot Mobile still block access to the every page of the site even if I choose every time the option "never block this site".
That situation annoys me because I know those sites they aren't malicious (I have no problem visiting them with my laptop or desktop computer) and most of all, one of the sites it's mine (http://www.alyates.ro) and I know how is done and I know there is no problem with it.
Many thanks,
Marius
Userlevel 3
Hello,

Thanks for your reply.  We have tested this issue on several of our mobile devices and have been able to successfully allow your site when we selected the "never block this site" option. One of the options will allow you to view the site for one session. Please try to access your website again and make sure you are using the "never block this site" button that allows it to be added permanently, not just for the one session.

We have submitted a request to change the site's classification. Please let us know if you continue to experience this issue after attempting to use the "never block this site" option.

Thanks!
George
Hello,

Didn't work.
In fact, it kick me out and close the browser.
Thanks.
Userlevel 4
Hi marius,

Not really sure why SecureAnywhere is acting differently on your device.  Is your phone "rooted" by chance?  If so that may be contributing to the issue.

In order to troubleshoot this issue further I would like to collect the log files from your phone. I am sending you instructions on how to do this via Private Message.  Please reply back to my message and I will then open a Support Ticket for you.

Thanks,

Howard

Hello,
No, is not rooted.
Marius
Userlevel 4
Hi,

I had sent you a Private message with instructions on how to generate the log files we need to further investigate the problem you are having.  Please follow the steps in that message and reply back to it.  If you have any problems, please let me know.

Thanks,

Howard
Hello,

I upgraded the program few days ago and it seems that the new version of program solved the problem.

Thank you,

Marius
Userlevel 7
Hello marius, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :D
Glad to hear that that the new version solved your problem.