Solved

error message: email password incorrect, tried all suggestions, no success. Help?

• 16 February 2013
  • 1 reply

HI,
i am also recieving the error message: login failed. the e-mail and password you entered is incorrect, when i attempt to enter my premium webroot account info onto my google nexus 7 android 4.2 tablet.  
I read through a few posts, and read the attached suggestions page. I have tried all of these things, and still no luck.  my tablet is not rooted, to the best of my knowledge.
Is there something else i could try??

thank you.
icon

Best answer by JimM 16 February 2013, 21:00

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
lipnis, you're running the Antivirus version from what I can tell from this end.  If you have a subscription to Internet Security Plus or Complete, please private message me the keycode, and I can switch your account over to the proper keycode for you.  Otherwise, while you are welcome to use the Free version of the Android app, as you can see from this comparison page, the platform you're looking to install on is not supported for that subscription type.

The subscription I'm looking at will be coming to an end within the next two months, so you could always consider renewing and upgrading early to gain access to the Premier version on your Android.  That would probably be the best choice for you unless you have another subscription that isn't using the same email address you signed up to the forum with.