Fix This Now NOT WORKING :(

Show first post

30 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I don't think you need to do anything next after the re-install.  Just try everything again and see if it works now.  With respect to the response times, know that this is a community staffed with volunteers.  They often have other things going on and can't respond instantly.  If you need instant help then contacting support is always the best option.
I'm sooo sorry I thought I'd selected online support from Webroot Secure Anywhere website guess I didn't 😞 I didn't realize this wasn't their online support system/team 😞 That's what I was looking for cause I don't want to spend days going back an forth via email to get it fixed an running again that the latest application update screwed up an don't want to spend hours on the phone either trying to get it fixed and working for had to do it all when originally installed since it didn't come with correct instructions to begin with :(

I'm sorry for wasting everyone's time 😞 an thank you all for trying to help 🙂 Totally my fault thought this was Webroots online support :( 
Thank you sooo much 🙂 but I'm tired of working on this all day an my tablets soo slow from this last update I'm to frustrated an tired to repeat an explain it all over again elsewhere 😞 easier to delete it all an find something else an mark it up to a waste of money spent 😞 if any know of any other programs, apps they could recommend that aren't a headache an we need it for 1 tablet an 3 computers I would soo appreciate the recommendations :)

An I feel bad I wasted everyone's time but I appreciate all who tried to help 🙂
Thank you all soo much but I don't want to explain anymore an spend what's left of the day trying to get it fixed 😞 days already a waste an I've wasted everyone's time here too 😞 wish the last update hadn't screwed it all up an since don't know what to dl next now I'm deleting it an just wanting to find something that isn't a headache or waste of time for thoroughly disappointed for I really did like webroot 😞 an soo appreciated you all taking time outta your day trying to help me :) 

I'm open to any recommendations 🙂
Userlevel 7
My deepest apologies if I am repeating anything here...

EDIT: For future uninstalling help
Have you looked at this link?

Also, Webroot Mobile does not currently appear in Android Settings, Apps.  But you can find it by opening the Google Play app, andgo to My Apps.  The listing for the Mobile will have the option to Deactivate.  That should remove it and then you can re-install it.  (Try the instructions in the link first.)

I agree that a trouble ticket is the way to go... it looks like most things have been done that can be here.

Again my apologies for the lateness of the above... I had an email from the earlier @ to me, and I failed to read everything before replying.... UGH.  ;(