Solved

How can I login to SecureWeb ?

• 29 November 2012
  • 7 replies

Hi,

I have installed free SecureWeb into my Android device fine When I click on Red Key, pop up is enabled and asking credentials Login to SecureWeb (Enter your Webroot SecureAnywhere account credentilas to access Password Management).

Still I have a doubt here where should I sign up/How can I get these credentials please tell me yaar.

Bcoz I have installed Webroot SecureAnywhere mobile into my same Android device last week, it is working fine without lthis type of foolish interption.

Can you please anyone respond as soon as possible.

thanks,
Raj

icon

Best answer by MikeR 29 November 2012, 16:43

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Password Management is available for SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus and Internet Security Complete customers. I do not see a subscription associated to the email you used on this forum, please let me know if you do have one of these subscriptions and would like to use the Password Management functionality.

If not, you can still use the SecureWeb browser without Password Management. Clicking on the "Red Key" prompts you to log in to Password Management, you do not need to click on this if you do not have this functionality.

Also, if you want even more protection (for free), you can download the Webroot Security & Antivirus and this app actually comes with the SecureWeb app. 😃
Hi,

Thank you for your quick responds,

Is there any free SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus and Internet Security Complete if yes provide respective links.

Thanks,
Satya
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for your quick responds,

Is there any free SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus and Internet Security Complete if yes provide respective links.

Thanks,
Satya
You just missed Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals. However even though the deals were very generous nobody could expect to get WSA IS Plus or WSA Complete completely for free.

As far as I am aware all WSA products are paid except Webroot Security & Antivirus for Android and SecureWeb for iPhones.
Hi,

As per your post Webroot Security & Antivirus for Android and SecureWeb for iPhones fine but Webroot Security & Antivirus for Android working fine.

When I tried to use SecureWeb into my iPhone It is asking login to SecureWeb , where can I get this and How can I login into inside...

Thanks,
Satya
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Hi,

As per your post Webroot Security & Antivirus for Android and SecureWeb for iPhones fine but Webroot Security & Antivirus for Android working fine.

When I tried to use SecureWeb into my iPhone It is asking login to SecureWeb , where can I get this and How can I login into inside...

Thanks,
Satya
Well, you are asking the same thing all over again. So please stop for a moment and read carefully Mike's post a few lines above.
Yeah , Of coarse he also said same as SecureWeb for iPhones free

Thats why asking you exact soln yaar...
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Yeah , Of coarse he also said same as SecureWeb for iPhones free

Thats why asking you exact soln yaar...
No offence but the more clear questions the higher possibility to have proper answers ;)