Solved

How do I add my Samsung note 2

• 19 April 2013
  • 4 replies

I have webroot secure anywhere. Got it with my Samsung laptop. It's been great thus far. I would like to add my Samsung note 2 to the account. I only have the laptop on it so far. It says I may use product key for 3 devices. I downloaded the app. What method should I follow?
Thanks,
icon

Best answer by pegas 19 April 2013, 16:25

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Pegas is correct. You will need to use the same information that you use for your Webroot account. 

You can also go to your Webroot console, click on the Mobile Device bucket, then Add A New Device.
Userlevel 7
Yes, you have to use the same credentials.
Ok, I will look at it and figure it out. I downloaded the app from google play and registered it to my email. Which was the device email. I may have to use the same email as the computer account.,,, obviously. I will look through and connect.
Thank you.
Userlevel 7
Hello Wwspeed and welcome to the Webroot Community!

If I am correct, you use WSA Internet Security Plus which covers 3 devices including mobile protection. So I suggest you to dowload WSA from Google Play and register it with your keycode. It should automatically add your mobile device to your account (it may last a few minutes to show up there).