Solved

How do I get a refund?

• 21 September 2013
  • 3 replies

I accidentally ordered the premium subscription for my android device when I had a pass key. How do I get a refund for this?
icon

Best answer by JimM 21 September 2013, 19:17

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello emtammyw and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums. 

Just follow these instutions:

From Here: http://www5.nohold.net/Webroot/Loginr.aspx?pid=12&login=1&app=vw&solutionid=1549

Webroot adheres to a 70 day money back guarantee.

If you purchased online from Webroot.com:

Click here to start the refund process. You will need the invoice number and the exact dollar amount shown on the invoice total. For assistance with refunds, contact our Consumer Sales Team.  
HTH,

TH
Userlevel 7
It sounds like this purchase was probably made through the Google Play market. That's a little bit different because the refund can't be processed by Webroot since the purchase was made through a third party. Rather it has to be processed by Google.

Google allows only a 15 minute window for refunds on mistakenly purchased apps.  This is a link to their refund policy. Hopefully, you were able to get it refunded within the window.

If it was a purchase that was made from Webroot directly, the information in the article in the prior post is correct.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Jim I learn something new as I thought Webroot still had control the apps on Google play. ;)

Daniel