How do I get the Webroot Secure Anywhere App to work on my phone?

• 10 December 2015
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
The App is telling me that my keycode is not complete. I have registered online and I know the information I am entering into the App is correct. I am using an addroid phone. Samsung Galaxy 3. Please help.  

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello BelovedOathOfGod,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

What Webroot version do you have? Have you installed the correct version from the Play Store? If you have the wrong version then the Webroot keycode will not work.

Please look here for the Webroot versions. https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-for/Which-Android-Version-Do-I-Download/ta-p/37300

Let me know what version of Webroot you have and I can help you install Webroot on your Android.

Userlevel 1
I purchased the Internet Security Webroot Secure Anywhere for PC, Mac, and Mobile (Android & iOS)
On my Galaxy S3 I downloaded the Secure Anywhere Mobile Security Complete. It's the correct one from the list you pointed me to. 
Userlevel 1
I purchased the Internet Security Webroot Secure Anywhere for PC, Mac, and Mobile (Android & iOS)
On my Galaxy S3 I downloaded the Secure Anywhere Mobile Security Complete. It's the correct one from the list you pointed me to.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi, ?

Well the WSA Complete is for 5 devices.

EDITED: Are you sure you have WSA Complete? It sounds like you have WSA Internet Security Plus for 3 devices.

Here are the instructions for WSA Compete for a Mobile device.

There are several common issues, and this KB Article may help.

Please go to the Account Console and log in.  If you have not yet created your Account Console, you need to do this in order to log into the mobile apps correctly.

Once logged in, click your email address at the upper right corner and choose "Manage Users" from the dropdown.

Locate the profile (Email address) you are wanting to use to log in.  Check to make sure that all permissions are set to Access.  If you have WSA Internet Security Plus for your computer, you will need Mobile Security and Password access.  If you have WSA Complete for your computer, you will need Mobile Security, Back & Synch and Passwords all set to access.  If you do not have a license for your computer, and are using only the standalone Android app, you will need just Mobile Security set to access.

If these permissions are not correct, click the little "person icon" at the far right end of the profile you need to edit.  On the next screen, click the Access & Permissions tab at the top.  Adjust your settings here, and while you are here check the key code listed. If you are using the Mobile App as part of the protection you received  with WSA for your computer, the key code must not be expired, and if you have WSA Internet Security Plus or WSA Complete for your computer this key code should match what you are using on the computer application.  If the Key Code expired or does not match the key code for your computer, you may need to Submit A Trouble Ticket for assistance.  Changes to settings in the Account Console can take 20-30 minutes to take effect,

Please let us know how you do, and you can also submit that Trouble Ticket for further help which is free of charge with an active webroot subscription.
Userlevel 1
To ssherjj,

I did everything you said. I will wait for at least 30 min before trying again. 

The app you pointed me to is the correct app however it is not 3.7 it is 3.8. There is no option for a 3.7 app on Google play. 
Also the product I purchased says it is only for 3 devices not 5. But hopfully what I did will work. I will let you know.

Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi ?

Please follow these instructions to install Webroot. Uninstall WSA Complete because this will not work  with your keycode.

Android Installation Instructions - SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus

• Create your SecureAnywhere Account (if you haven't already).
  • On your Android mobile device, launch the Google Play Store
  • Search for "Webroot Security Free" and install the app [img]http://www.webroot.com/shared/images/business-security-free.png[/img]
  • After it downloads, tap Open to begin setting up the app
  • When prompted to set up an account, tap "I already have a Webroot account" and enter your account username and password.
  • Once you have finished setting up the app, tap your device's Menu button, and then tap Register.
  • Tap Activate and then enter your Keycode. You can find it on a card inside your box or in an email message if you ordered your product online. Tap OK to finish activating your Internet Security Plus subscription.
As part of your SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus subscription, you can also download the SecureWeb app form the Google Play Store (search for "Webroot SecureWeb Browser").
http://www.webroot.com/shared/images/business-secureweb-browser.pngSecureWeb is a secure web browser that keeps you safe as you surf the web, and provides access to your secure login credentials and form-fill profiles stored in the Password Manager in your SecureAnywhere account.
To access the Password Management features in SecureWeb, tap your device’s Menu button and then tap the Vault button http://www.webroot.com/shared/images/business-vault.png and enter your SecureAnywhere username and password.
For more Information, see Webroot SecureAnywhere Mobile Help

Userlevel 1
To ssherjj,

Thank youu for your help. I got it up and running.

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi BelovedOathOfGod,

Wonderful news. I was wondering how you were doing. Now I can get to bed knowing you have Webroot up and running.

Thanks for letting us know!:D

And you are most welcome!