Solved

I had to download the Secure Anywhere Complete software to my phone again

• 13 August 2012
  • 1 reply

I had to reset some things on my phone and was hoping to just download the Secure Anywhere Complete software like I did before and simply enter my email and password and keycode and be on my way but now it says my keycode is not associated with me any more. Any help I can get is greatly appreciated
icon

Best answer by YegorP 13 August 2012, 15:44

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hey danielwhoolery,

I looked up your subscription using the email address you used to register here on the Community and while it does show that you have a "MyWebroot" account, the only keycode attached to it is one for our free mobile app, not Complete.

The Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete mobile app only works if you have a Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete subscription for your PC. If that's the case (and it's registered under a different email address, not registered yet, etc), could you please https:///t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/1018 the email address and keycode for your Complete subscription.

If you don't have a Complete Subscription, you have the option of either downloading the free mobile app (called Webroot Security & Antivirus) or the paid mobile app (Security & Antivirus Premier) from the Google Play Store.

Let me know!