I have Samsung galaxy 5 with webroot mobile version 3.7.07208

• 17 December 2015
  • 3 replies

Having issues syncing my calender after install of webroot mobile 3.7.0.7208  is there a setting i might be missing or over looking on webroot 3.7.0.7208 keep phone from syncing with google account calender counstant manual resync

[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]one of those days lol [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi tinman1960,

You are most welcome and I did look at Google and how to syncong worked last night but I am happy you got this resolved anyways!

Have a great day!
Thank you for the suggestions and web site was insightful and helpful both. Found that some how sync between goggle and phone had been shut down and disabled not sure why but administrator was able to get backup on line today have to keep and eye out on it
see if happens again thank you for the quick response 
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello tinman1960

Welcome to the Webroot Community.

Please have a look at the Mobile User Guide for Backup & Sync http://live.webrootanywhere.com/content/1184/Backup-&-Sync-for-Android-User-Guide-Overview
And here:http://live.webrootanywhere.com/wsawebsitehelp

Have you set your permissions to access in the Account Console?

Can you please go to the Account Console and log in.  If you have not yet created your Account Console, you need to do this in order to log into the mobile apps correctly.

Once logged in, click your email address at the upper right corner and choose "Manage Users" from the dropdown.

Locate the profile (Email address) you are wanting to use to log in.  Check to make sure that all permissions are set to Access.  If you have WSA Internet Security Plus for your computer, you will need Mobile Security and Password access.  If you have WSA Complete for your computer, you will need Mobile Security, Back & Synch and Passwords all set to access.  If you do not have a license for your computer, and are using only the standalone Android app, you will need just Mobile Security set to access.

If these permissions are not correct, click the little "person icon" at the far right end of the profile you need to edit.  On the next screen, click the Access & Permissions tab at the top.  Adjust your settings here, and while you are here check the key code listed. The Account Console can take 20-30 minutes to take effect, so grab a chair, a nice cold glass of water and relax a few minutes.  

Please let us know how you do, and you can also submit that Trouble Ticket for further help if needed as well. This is a free service with a Webroot subscription.