I renewed my license for my android phone, but now I am getting an alert that my license is expiring

• 18 July 2015
  • 4 replies

Hello, my name is John Evans. I got an alert on my phone that my mobile protection was expiring. I renewed it through google. Now, several days later, I am getting the alert again. Any help?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi johnevans49503

Welcome to the Community Forums.

One I think for our resident Android expert...Super Sherry @ :D

I am sure that she wil be along in a moment with words of Android-related wisdom.

Reagrds, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello @,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

I'm sorry to hear you are having this issue.

Have you activated your Webroot mobile?

If you have the Premium version of Webroot Mobile Security, you must register the product to activate the Premium-only features, as follows:
  1. From the main Webroot Mobile Security panel, press your mobile device's Menu button.
  2. In the Settings panel, tap Register.
  3. Tap Activate.
  4. Enter your product key, then tap Activate.
The only other thing I can suggest is to uninstall/reinstall

Also you could submit a Support Ticket and they can assist you with this as well.

Please let us know if you haven't resolved this or not.

Kind Regards,
This is a renewal. I have been using webroot several years now. This isn't the first time I had an issue renewing. I got the email confirmation that my credit card was charged, so I know it went through.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello @,

Have you tried a clean reinstall? Other then that I am not much help with the renewal from an office stand point.

Would you please  submit a Support Ticket and they can look into this for you?

Or you could call Webroot during business hours Monday. Support Number: 1-866-612-4227.

So Sorry for this inconvience. Maybe @ can help with this? He'll be in the office Monday as well.

Kind Regards,