Solved

Install Shield is turned off

"Install Shield is turned off" Shows up 3 times and when I hit "Fix it know" won't do anything? How do I fix this? And why is this happening?
icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 31 August 2014, 18:43

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi dscheratski

Am afraid I don't follow what you are referring to by "Install Shield"?  Do you mean "Identity Shield" by any chance?  IF not then would you advise as to exactly where yo are seeing this, please?

Many thanks, Baldrick

Userlevel 7
Hi dscheratski

Thanks for trying to post a screenshot, but unfortuantely as a New Voice your posted images need to be reviewed and approved by a Mod.  So I am afraid that I cannot seen what yo are trying to show me.

@ would you be able to review and approve the image?

Will review and get back to you as soon as the image is reviewed and we have seen it.

Regards, Baldrick
It's actually comes up as "Install Shield is turned off" and "File System Shield is turned off" and "Execution Shield is turned off" each option has a "Fix know option and when I press it. It does nothing... so I don't know what to do???
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
It's actually comes up as "Install Shield is turned off" and "File System Shield is turned off" and "Execution Shield is turned off" each option has a "Fix know option and when I press it. It does nothing... so I don't know what to do???
Hello dscheratski,Welcome!:D
Are you talking about your mobile cell device?
To change the sheild settings
1. From the main SecureAnywhere Mobile panel, tap Security from the button.
2. Tap Antivirus
3, Tap Shields at the bottom
4. To turn shield on or off, tap checkbox for the shield option. A green checkmark indicates the setting is on.
5. Put a check in the File System Shield and in the Install Shield.

Go here for information or here
Also on your mobile device there is a help menu in the right hand courner of your WSA device
There also is an update of Version 3.6.0.6627 with definition set: 868.

Can you go Here to force an update to your mobile device if neccessary.

Or go to Google Playstore and update to the latest Version!. Do you have WSAC or the Premier for your cell device?

Please let us know if this information doesn't help you as we can find alternative meassures to assist you further!

My Samsung galaxy S4 doesn't have premier. And all 4 boxes are already checked, still didn't fix.... did update and still didn't fix? ??
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
My Samsung galaxy S4 doesn't have premier. And all 4 boxes are already checked, still didn't fix.... did update and still didn't fix? ??
Hello can you tell me what version of Webroot that you have installed.

Another option is to clear your cache and reboot...and see if this helps.

Otherwise  I'd recommend a unistall and reinstall of Webroot and you can look here at this KB information do do a clean reinstall?

If this doesn't work you can issue a Support Ticket and Tech support is pretty quick to respond. But beings as its a weekend it might not be until Monday!

Thank you,
It is Webroot SecureAnywhere mobile 3.6.0.6610
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Your version of WSA isn't the latest version. Can you please go to the Play Store on your device and look for your app. Of WSA and you should see update for WSA.

Please let me know if you cannot update your version to 3.6.0.6627. Ok? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.webroot.security

If this does update would you let us know if everything is running back to normal?

Thanks,
Did the update and it did update to 6627. Still no luck will not fix?
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
Did the update and it did update to 6627. Still no luck will not fix?
Hello dscheratski,

Sorry to hear that but at this point you've tried an uninstall, reinstall, cleared cache and udated the current version of WSA. Then it's obvious that you need to submit a Support Ticket where they can assist you further.

You may also look here for more information..But I really don't know what else to do...:@

Please let us know how it goes..

Regards,
Okay, thank you. I sent out a support ticket.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Your so very Welcome. .please let us know the outcome so that we can help others.

Have a GREAT day! 🙂