Solved

installed on 3 pc's, won't install on phone

• 27 February 2012
  • 2 replies

so i've used my keycode 3 times installing on my 3 pc's, and it says with complete i can install on 3 mobile devices as well.  i download the app and try to activate keycode and gives me error code 7, not enough installs left.
icon

Best answer by YegorP 28 February 2012, 17:36

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi itechs,

The issue seems to be that you originally puchased our product when we were on our last software. The keycode the box gave you was an all letter one. Our new software uses a keycode with both letters and numbers so when upgrading to our new software on a PC, you need to use the new keycode (which it sounds like you did). When it comes to Android, however, the process is a bit different and you actually need to put in the old, all letter keycode that came with original Webroot software box. If you cannot find that keycode, I recommend starting a new ticket from our support page. Hope that solves your issue.
Good luck,

Yegor
Userlevel 4
Hi itechs,

Welcome to the Webroot Community !

Please send me a Private Message with your registered email address and current keycode so that I can look in to your account and get this issue resolved for you.  Senhd HowardR a Private Message

Thanks