Invalid Keycode

• 30 January 2014
  • 15 replies

Userlevel 7
  • Community Leader
  • 314 replies
Hi all,

I just recently upgraded to WSA Complete from WSA-AV. I am trying to activate the complete version on my Kindle Fire HD, and I keep getting the "Invalid keycode" error. I have checked the internet connection, and the email address, password and keycode, and all are typed correctly.

Any advice?

Shran 😃

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello Commander,

Where did you download from Amazon and are you sure your trying to install the Complete version also check your Online Console and set your Mobile Security Console to Access.

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Hi DNA,

Yes, I downloaded from Amazon and I'm sure it is the complete version it says "Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete by Webroot" and the console is set to access. I read through some of the older forums posts already and tried that ;)

Thanks,
Shran 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Keep trying and if no go ask @ to look at the back end to see if everything is in order and proper Keycode associations!

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
I'm thinking maybe it is a back end issue as both the client and the console refuse to let me set up a back up and sync account and the Webroot password manager toolbar won't let me sign in either and when I try to use the console to add passwords it won't load anything just a blank page 😛
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
It could be user error? :p

DNA
Userlevel 7
What user error could it be other than typing my password wrong but I made sure it was right also it says "there was an error creating your backup and sync account" 😛
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@CommanderShran wrote:
What user error could it be other than typing my password wrong but I made sure it was right also it says "there was an error creating your backup and sync account" :p
You must use your online console email address and password so could it be user error? 😛
Userlevel 7
I am using my online console and email address :p

I think we need third party arbitration :p

@come resolve this dispute as a neutral third party and tell us what's going on 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56

😃
Userlevel 7
http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070708003152/memoryalpha/en/images/5/5b/Dukat_and_weyoun.jpg
Userlevel 7
On a serious note though, I really would like to be able to use my password manager, back up, and mobile features soon :8.
Still not able to use password manager, or back up, or mobile app.

Any help would be appreciated,
Shran 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Mike never sent you a PM? Did you send him one? As it looks like his day is done contact support!

DNA

Userlevel 7
Yes I did but he did not respond but that's alright 😃 I will send a support ticket; are they staffed around the clock or will they not respond until tomorrow?
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Support is 24/7. ;)

DNA
Userlevel 7
Was support able to assist? I responded to the private message, but I'm unfamiliar with that error.