If you are experiencing problems uninstalling SecureAnywhere, you may need to change your Device Administrator settings. To do so:
- Tap the Android Menu button on your device, then tap Settings.
- Tap Security, then tap Select Device Administrators.
- Next to Webroot SecureAnywhere, uncheck the box.
- Tap Deactivate. If prompted, tap OK.
- Open Google Play, navigate to the SecureAnywhere app and tap Uninstall, as you would with an app not using Device Administrator. SecureAnywhere uninstalls itself.