Just created a account for the console first time

• 14 January 2015
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Hello gang!

I hope everyone had great Holidays!

As you can see the above I created this account for the console because I will need to install the mobile version for my new Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and a version for the Samsung Galaxy S tablet. I have never done this before so I have been reading here so I have a good idea of what I need to do.

Does it take some time for this account before it will be active? Right after I created the account and wrote everything down as I created it, I then logged out and tried to log back in and used exactly what I created the account with and it says its invalid. It basically doesn't recognize what I'm putting in. It puzzles me. 

I punched in my full email address and then password etc. I wanted to get this setup because my daughter is coming tomorrow and we were going to put WSAC on the phone and the tablet. Do I need to pay extra fee for the license? Or can I use this same key code? 

I did compare this to Lookout that is on the phone and it looks like WSAC has/does everything this does except the snapshot feature of the thief that takes the phone.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
The console should be active right away.  Perhaps you wrote down the password incorrectly?  Either way, if you contact support they'll be able to reset the password for you and get you logged in.