• 7 replies

Keep getting error login failed. I am using the correct email & password
icon

Best answer by MikeR 6 January 2013, 21:35

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello eq94impss and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums.

Did you setup your My Webroot Account ? If you did make sure you have permissions set by clicking on your email address and then Click on Manage Users to see if Mobile Security it set to have access by clicking on the little guy to the right of the column.

HTH,

TH

I did. And I do have access
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
 MikeR will reply to help you further.

TH
Userlevel 7
Your account is associated properly and everything looks fine on the back-end. Please make sure you are using the free Security & Antivirus from the Google Play Store. If you have a different app installed you can uninstall it and then perform a fresh installation of the free app. Once you enter your keycode, the free app will gain the features of the paid app.

Please copy & paste the keycode I have sent you in a private message and confirm that you are using the email address I have included in the message as well.

If you are still receiving an Invalid Keycode or Email error after copy & pasting the keycode and email address I have provided in a private message, please Open a Support Ticket as this will need more information gathered with tools in our support system.
i am trying to login on my android device and i keep getting incorrect email or password.  i have changed my password several times and i can login online with my pc.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello ssherman77 and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums.

Can you tell us what version of WSA you have? http://www.webroot.com/En_US/consumer-compare.html Also have you tried what I suggested in this Post?

Thanks,

TH
Userlevel 7
ssherman77

I apologize for any confusion!

He has Internet Security Plus, just an fyi for others, thanks for assisting.