Solved

Login error

• 20 December 2012
  • 4 replies

Hi
I seem to be having same problem as many others using webroot on android. It says that my email or password is invalid. It isn't as I can easily log into my account on my PC. However not on my mobile or tablet using exactly the same details.
Is there a problem - with so many posts on this topic does seem to be
Thanks for any helo you can give
icon

Best answer by maccafc 22 December 2012, 14:44

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Thank you for joining the Community, maccafc. ;)

I was able to associate your new keycode to your MyWebroot account and everything should work properly now.

Please try logging in on your Android advice with the keycode I have sent you in a private message.
Userlevel 6
Badge +21
Login / register to your Webroot online console at https://my.webrootanywhere.com

If the "Backup & Sync" and "Passwords" says something like setup account; click on it to setup account and it should have the green checkmark on it upon completion.

Once this is done, try activating the app again from your Android device.

I just went through this after I inadvertently uninstalled rather than click update.  Had trouble re-activating, then a call to support said to activate the 2 modules above from the web console as newer versions were looking for it on activation...
Userlevel 6
Badge +21
My post above may only apply to the Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete app as I do not know if the other version would have the "Backup & Sync" and "Passwords" section showing on their online web console.
Thank you very much - all fixed now!