Solved

login failed wrong password

• 16 September 2012
  • 5 replies

I have had an HTC One V Android for a month now. I am unable to start the complete version of SecureAnywhere due to login fail to wrong password. the password is correct.
icon

Best answer by MikeR 29 November 2012, 22:38

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi protm,

I know we were communicating via private messages but I am wondering if using your old password worked when installing the SecureAnywhere Complete app?

Edit: We haven't heard back from Wesley or protm in a couple of months, either here or via private message.  We'll have to assume this issue is resolved.  If not, please reply, and we'll continue to help!
I have change my password several times now no luck still wrong password or wrong user name. I managed to install the free one with no problem. what gives?
Userlevel 7
You need your key recoded for alpha? Can you explain what you mean by this, and did the Knowledge Base article help you at all?

Mobile - "Login Failed. The email or password you entered is incorrect."

The new keycodes are actually alpha-numeric but I would be happy to take a closer look into your account. Would you mind Sending me a Private Message with your email address used on the subscription and any keycodes you know?

i might have posted in the wrong forum. I think i need my key recoded for alpha

Userlevel 7
Welcome to the forum WesleyMonroe,

Please take a look at this Knowledge Base article for some useful tips and let me know if this helps.

Mobile - "Login Failed. The email or password you entered is incorrect."

If you have reset your password recently, the device will require the last password because it does not update until there is an active Wifi or 3G/4G connection.