Mobile app concerns

• 14 April 2016
  • 2 replies

The mobile app is now asking me for my password on every screen and tells me my password is incorect( eventho i did not change it untill now). but will disappear when tapped outside of word box and allows me access to the app with out imputting anything. If also canthe back up and files to servers it fails everytime with solid connection WiFi and mobile data. I did just yesterday start using the secure Web browser. If have also saved all my logs for the last few days multiple times. Would like to know why this is happening thanks

2 replies

And now my password dose not work in secureweb or on chrome or in the app.... I was just logged in to my Web root online in the secureWeb and it kicked me off while I was using it...... help
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Jamespar12,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Would you please do a uninstall/reinstall of Webroot on your device? If this does not help with these issues then you can
Submit a Support Ticket free of charge and they will look into this for you.

Make sure you install the correct version of Webroot from the Google Play Store. https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-for/Which-Android-Version-Do-I-Download/ta-p/37300

Also to reinstall SecureWeb Browser you can go here if this is not included in your version of Webroot.

Here is a KB Article to uninstall Webroot from an Android. (make sure you have your keycode available)

Hope this helps?