When I login to 'mywebrootsecureanywhere' acccount I can see my protected pc's and mobile phone. So far so good. However, in the mobile security box I find that I have to look to my mobile device. So that is what I do. Then I find the remark that the defenitions are out of date. But, as far as I know they are very up to date; they were update a few hours ago; I have now:
3.1 Build 4547
So, somehow webroot does not register these updates (I have had this 'issue from the very beginning, after switsching from Spysweeper to WebrootSecureAnywhere. Although not a big problem, it is a bit annoying.
Best answer by pegasView original