Solved

move to desktop

• 8 August 2012
  • 2 replies

Can I use the Secure anywhere on my desktop? I purchased it through Google Play.
icon

Best answer by Kit 8 August 2012, 03:33

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Hi fit2btied!

Like Kit mentioned, the Android app sold through Google Play is a separate app from our PC products, so this would need to be a new purchase.  If you wanted to purchase SecureAnywhere Complete, which would cover up to 3 PCs and 3 Android devices, we could give you credit from your Google Play purchase toward the SecureAnywhere Complete purchase.  So for instance, the best overall deal would be a 3 year license which we could sell for $149.95 (which would actually be $30 off).  That way it divides down to about $50 per year, and the software is transferable to new PCs/devices.  I would recommend giving our sales team a call at 866-612-4268 to have your Android app purchase credited toward the purchase of SecureAnywhere Complete.  Also, feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Wes B.
Online Chat
Userlevel 7
The Android App is completely separate from the PC app, so you do have the option to purchase the PC app separately.  Alternately, with the correct information about your account, we can maybe (I don't know if the Sales team can, so I have to say Maybe) apply the cost of your Android app purchase to a SecureAnywhere Complete purchase, which covers mobile devices as well and has more features for you on the mobile as well.