need icon on new LG3 phone. Is it protected?

• 4 September 2014
  • 7 replies

got new phone and transferred the number so that didn't change.  1. Is it covered automatically or do I register it again? 2. No WR icon on phone.  How do I get it on there?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I looked up your account and found your keycode, so I'll send that to you in a private message.  Thanks for alerting me Sherry!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
got new phone and transferred the number so that didn't change.  1. Is it covered automatically or do I register it again? 2. No WR icon on phone.  How do I get it on there?
Welcome to the Community Forum! MLteach!:D

All you do is go to the Google Play Store and reinstall your version of Webroot in your Google Apps after signing into Google Play and your apps will be listed there. Click Install and follow the prompts. If you've already installed Webroot Please follow these instructions for a clean reinstall.

To Uninstall Webroot from your Mobile device following these Instructions You can refer to KB article here as well, In your mobile device go to Settings/Phone adminstrators/uncheck SecureAnywhere.
  • Tap Deactivate.  If prompted, tap OK.  
  • Open Google Play, navigate to the SecureAnywhere app and tap Uninstall, as you would with an app not using Device Administrator. SecureAnywhere uninstalls itself.

For a clean reinstall I recommend uninstalling from WSA

Open Help in right hand corner of Webroot SecureAnywhere Mobile.

Tap Uninstall

Enter your Webroot Password.

Sometimes its necessary to clean your browser cache before rebooting device. Here's our Knowledge Base Article Here

Reboot and Reinstall your Mobile Version provided from Google Play Store for Premier  
Free Version of Webroot AV or
Webroot Complete Version Mobile

For more Information you can also go here that explains the differences!
If you need Support you can Submit a Ticket Here

Let us know if you need more help because we all are Knowlegable Volunteers who will assist at any time of the day!

Have a Great Day,
thanks - however I guess I don't have an up-to-date key code!  I'm so NOT techy!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
thanks - however I guess I don't have an up-to-date key code!  I'm so NOT techy!
Sorry MLteach,

I thought you could use your old keycode but beings as its a new phone then maybe issusing a Support Ticket is the way to go!

Just Maybe I  can ping @  who is our Community Manager to look at your keycode? As Baldrick saids maybe he can do some magic here!
thanks for your help anyway.  :@  It's tuff being out of sinc with the tech world.  😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
thanks for your help anyway.  :@  It's tuff being out of sinc with the tech world.  ;)
Hi MLteach,:D

Do you have Webroot in your applications? What version are you using? You can download the Free Version
of Webroot while waiting for Support.

Let me know how things turn out ok?

Thanks,
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thank you for the magic that's why we are here to help as a T-E-A-M! 😉