Solved

need keycode

• 21 August 2012
  • 9 replies

hello  i final got into  phone  and my gmail as  face book and  down load all the software i need  but now i cant get into the antivirus  i know they  gave   me some code but the window closed  before i  could write it down. so i can sign in help ????
icon

Best answer by JimM 22 August 2012, 16:16

View original

9 replies

can any one freakin help me already i mean i m nice person but   i help so many people with pc ect and when it comes to me its like  no seems to  contact me back i   fixed my whole pc and  cell . but im on the last step cant u help with the key code i can login my email password but  it wont let me put in the  key code help??????? im concern my cell has  virus  and i cant scan the virus protection
Userlevel 7
Hi Missy,

The Community is staffed between the hours of 7AM to 5PM MST.  I am replying to your post at 8:30PM MST because I happened to see it while I am at home.  However, I'm happy to point you in the right direction.  If you're looking for immediate support, it would be best to use the support system.

I see you are requesting your keycode.  If you require an immediate response, please make the request via the support system.  If I was at work, I'd have access to the systems necessary to grant such a request, and I would just have you private message me the email address you used to get the keycode.  Alas, I'm currently at home and do not have such access.  However, the support system provides 24hr support, so if you make the request through there, a support agent will follow up shortly.  If you would like a response from me at 8AM tomorrow morning when I get in to the office, you can private message me.  I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but the Community is not staffed 24/7.
 thank i contact the support  hopefully they can reslove it
 well   its still not working    i dont know what to do
Userlevel 7
I'm sorry to hear that. That's probably quite frustrating. Let me see if I can help. Please private message me the email address you set up the support ticket with so I can take a look.
  well   the secuity code fixed i talk to someone over the phone but now  its   something called secure complete keycode that not working
Userlevel 7
If you would like to explain the issue in a bit more detail, I'll be happy to offer my advice. You'll need to explain what the problem is please or continue working with the support agent via the ticket system. Since you haven't private messaged me your email address yet, I have no way of cross-referencing that ticket to get any information on which to base any potential troubleshooting advice. If you want to private message the email address to me, I can see if I can lend a hand.
Bonjour ma cd de webroot n'as pas de keycode la de dans Svp pourriez vou m'en donner un??
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Bonjour ma cd de webroot n'as pas de keycode la de dans Svp pourriez vou m'en donner un??
S'il vous plaît vous voir autre post ici: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Internet/J-ai-besoin-d-un-keycode-vous-pourriez-m-en-donnez-un-pour-mon/m-p/71055#.Up30Y-LZG_o

Merci,

Daniel