Solved

New device

• 24 August 2014
  • 4 replies

I bought a new phone, and play store shows I still have a purchased version, but it will not let me open it without a valid current product key. What do I need to do to use my Webroot to secure my investment?
icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 24 August 2014, 02:50

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
timhammitt wrote:
I bought a new phone, and play store shows I still have a purchased version, but it will not let me open it without a valid current product key. What do I need to do to use my Webroot to secure my investment?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Welcome timhammitt,

Do you have your previous product key? Do you have Premier Version? or WebrootSecureAnywhere Complete?
Make sure you are downloading the right version and it sounds like you are right? You can use the Free Webroot Version until you get help.

If you cannot get your paid version to work on your phone I'd suggest you issue a Support Ticket here and they should be able to help you..

Please let us know if you need anymore help. Sometimes our Community Manager can assist. @ would you be able to look up his account?

Best Regards,
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hi Tim - I found your keycode in our system, so I'll send you a private message with that keycode.

I just want to transfer my webroot protection from an old phone that failed me to a new phone I bought and it needs protection.

I can’t find the answer to this simple question.

Jim Powers

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @jbpowers 

Download from here and install: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.webroot.security&hl=en

If you have your keycode just add it when installing.

If that doesn’t work then you will have to Contact Webroot Support and they will help you!

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue, it should be 24 to 48 hours but could take a little longer because of COVID 19.

Thanks,