Notification pulldown cropped

• 2 November 2017
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Config: Android 7.1 SecureAnywhere 4.2.0.8078

When I pull down on the notification area I have an intermittent issue where the SecureAnywhere area is cropped, that is I only get the very top of "You are protected", basically from the "v" of the capital "Y". There is enough area as the rest of the bar is blank. This happens intermittengly.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Hi @

Thanks for reporting this issue! I have not heard of it before.  

It would help us to know the make and model of your device. If you have a screenshot, that would also help.

Userlevel 1
Sorry, should have mentioned that it was a Note 8.

I posted a photo of the screen but apparently only I can see it 🙂
SophiaC wrote:
It would help us to know the make and model of your device. If you have a screenshot, that would also help.

Hi Sophia,

The OP posted a screenshot but it is masked. Perhaps a moderator could unmask it for all of us to see?

Thanks,
BD
Userlevel 1
As JP said in an earlier posting, "Let me ping our Trusty Mobile Expert @SophiaC and see what she has to say!"

The nagging thing about this issue is that it is intermittent, right now it is working OK. Or like they say in the car repair business, "it never makes the noise when you bring it into the shop" :D

Userlevel 7
Welcome, @!

Very interesting, I haven't heard of this one as of yet. Let me ping our Trusty Mobile Expert @ and see what she has to say!
Userlevel 7
@, we've approved the screenshot so it is now visible to all users. Apologies for that!