Solved

Passwords...

Userlevel 1
Badge +3
Webroot's community password & The Webroot's main password the same?
icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 7 May 2019, 16:27

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello @Marodr23 ,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

The Webroot Forum password is different then your Online Account Console. Or it should be.

Hope this helps?
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Yeah as Sherry touched on, these are two separate logins, however there is a chance you can use identical credentials for both.
Userlevel 1
Badge +3
Thank you
Userlevel 1
Badge +3
Hello @Marodr23 ,

The Webroot Forum password is different then your Online Account Console. Or it should be.

Hope this helps?

It does. Thank you so much for your time!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62

Hello @Marodr23 ,

Hope this helps?
It does. Thank you so much for your time!

Your are most welcome Marodr23,

Have a great weekend!😊
Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Why are the passwords different? Confusing, should be able to login to Webroot website and access everything

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Why are you scanning when I am working and locking up my files. I setup to scan after 11PM.

Userlevel 1

OK. I get that the Community password and the Console password are different but when I login in now I always get the Console coming up. I don’t want that, I want the password to get into Webroot, the one we first use. So are there three passwords then?

At the moment I can’t get into the password which I used to install Webroot in the first place!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@bertie11 - please refrain from reviving old threads like this. If you’re having trouble getting into your Webroot account, please reach out to our support team: http://webroot.com/us/en/support/home-contact