Solved

Problem in setting up account

• 6 July 2012
  • 2 replies

I do not seem to have a SecureAnywhereCompleteKeycode to complete by account registration.
Alan
icon

Best answer by YegorP 6 July 2012, 16:51

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Hey eliotcas,

Welcome to the Community forums; it's a great place to get your Webroot questions answered!

That being said, I'm not sure I fully understand your question. Could you please provide a little more detail so I can get this resolved for you as quickly as possible?

It seems that you're trying to install and use the Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete mobile app, but do not have the accompanying Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete keycode, right? To use this app, you must have a Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete subscription for your PC. You must also know the credentials for your "MyWebroot" account as you will need to enter these when installing the mobile app. *If you think you do have a Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete subscription, can you please https:///t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/1018 with the keycode/invoice number and/or email address associated with your subscription?*

However, if you do not have a SecureAnywhere Complete subscription, we do have two mobile apps you can still use on your Android device. Webroot Security and Antivirus is our free app and Security and Antivirus Premier is our paid app. Both can be purchased/downloaded from the Google Play Store.

Also, keep in mind that if you are already using any of our SecureAnywhere products other than Complete on your PC, upgrading to Complete would be a great way for you save some money and combine PC and Mobile protection good for up to three PC's and three mobile devices!

I want to make sure we're on the same page so I can get this figured out for you ASAP. Please fill me in on the aforementioned details and I'll continue to assist you accordingly. *Just remember that any personal information (i.e keycode/email/invoice) shouldn't be posted publicly on the thread, but rather in a private message!*

Thanks,

I don't have a subscription, and I intend going for the free app you indicate.
Thanks for your help