Question

Problems with Webroot Mobile Security

• 25 June 2019
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3
Hi.

I currently have a subscription of Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus for Windows (1 device only). Yesterday I thought it would be nice to install Webroot in my Android smartphone too, so I downloaded it from Play Store. There it says that the mobile antivirus can be used for free, without any keycode. When I installed it, Webroot asked for my user account so the anti-theft protection could be enabled, so I provided it. But when I access the product settings (registration), my keycode for the PC version is someway shown there (the keycode that was supposed to cover only one device). Even so, my smartphone doesn't appear in my web console. It says I should upgrade my Webroot product. Why? I should be able to use the Mobile Security for free, and it doesn't work without the console.

Is there a way I can use both my Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus (paid, for PC, one device) and the Webroot Mobile Free Version in my smartphone with the same user account, and make the smartphone show up in the console?

Thanks.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!