Product Key Code for Secure Anywhere Invalid

• 18 April 2014
  • 2 replies

I dont kno where my security code is and I need it for my pone cause ijust downloaded the app

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello Derek. Welcome to the Community.

If you have created an online management account or Webroot Console, Log into your Account Console.  Once logged in, at the upper right hand corner click on your email address and select "Manage Keycodes".

If you haven't created an Account Console or if you're not able to log into the Console, please follow the steps below.

If you want to request your keycode to be emailed to you, click here to fill out the request form. [If the email you entered is not in the Webroot's system, try another email that you may have used at the time of purchase. Search "Webroot Sales" in your email, Webroot sent your receipt and download instructions and you can use either to reinstall software or install software on additional devices.]

If you purchased Webroot SecureAnywhere from Best Buy, contact Best Buy Assurance at 1-800-433-5778 to request your keycode. Be sure to mention your subscription software through Best Buy.

Note, Webroot Android paid version is only available to you if you had purchased SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus, Complete or Adnroid Mobile Premier.

Nice