Solved

Question about Premier App

• 21 February 2012
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 1
If I have webroot security premier licensed for one year and have to reinstall it after I uninstalled, I have to pay again?
icon

Best answer by JoshC 21 February 2012, 16:10

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3
Hello constantin,

You do not need to repurchase the software, simply download the free Webroot mobile app "Webroot Security & Antivirus" and then simply upgrade the app using your existing mobile keycode.  Let us know if you have any problems!

Thanks,

JoshC
Userlevel 2
You don't have to pay again, when you purchased the Premiere program you would have been supplied with a keycode at the time.

All you need to do is download the free application, tap the menu button and tap on the 'Register' button. At this point you can enter in your keycode which will convert the app to the Premiere edition.

Hope that helps!
Userlevel 2
Ohh, looks like Josh got there before me!
Userlevel 1
Thanks guys, from two sources is safer, right? 😃
Userlevel 1
I hope it's good as I did: I downloaded directly premier version from market-> my apps.
Userlevel 7
If you originally purchased the app directly from the Market, Google knows that you own it and will allow you to re-download it with no problem, then our systems handle the rest.  So you're good to go.
Userlevel 1
Thanks for your answers, now I'm 100% cleared.
I don't know if you remember a few months ago you helped me with a problem where I purchased the premier app and the payment was declined then accepted by google.  You sent me a link and a new key code to download the premier app.  Well I purchased a new droid and google is wanting me to pay yet again for the app even though i still have the same google account and email address.  My username and password have been purged from the system on this forum when I tried to log back in to get what you sent me again so I just registed again.  The two email addresses I have are [redacted].  

Mod Edit: Please be careful!  The forums are public and posting emails in public is not safe.
Userlevel 7
The accounts weren't actually purged from the system, we just changed systems.

Anyway, in cases where you have a paid keycode, simply downloading the FREE app (though not the Complete one) and entering the key once you log into it will take care of the issue.
You sent me a keycode but I no longer have access to it on the new system as it was in a communication on the old system. Will you resend me the keycode please?
Userlevel 3
Hi richardheitz87,

Please PM me your email address so I can find your keycode!

Thanks!