Solved

Raw Error : Error (URFM997) key attachement has been exceeded - Google Nexus S

• 13 March 2012
  • 10 replies

I had my phone reset yesterday after installing webroot secureanywhere mobile i tried to login but getting  Raw Error : Error (URFM997) key attachement has been exceeded - Google Nexus S.
icon

Best answer by Kit 13 March 2012, 18:34

View original

10 replies

Hello brpsathish, 

Welcome to the Community!

If you are using the alpha numeric key code, please use the key code which didn't have numbers on it. (The key code which was before migration to Webroot Secure Anywhere Complete).

If you still have problem, we need to get your key code to investigate, so please send me a Private Message with your registered email address and current keycode so that I can look in to your account and get this issue resolved for you.

To send the private message, click on My name, and select "Send this user a Private Message" in the right hand side.

Thank You.

Shree
Front Line Engineer
Userlevel 7
This may require investigation on our side.  That error is coming from the Portal system.

If you could please log into your account at my.webrootanywhere.com, then click on your email address near the upper right, and click on Manage Keycodes.  How many keys are listed there?
is it possible to reset my manage keycode window
Userlevel 7
Let me guess...   Got a few more than a small number of keys?  ;)

From a support standpoint, we haven't seen this error before, however the error explained itself well.  I'd like to get you in touch with the escalation team through the support ticketing system directly so we can look at this, because right now I don't believe there is any way for a customer to reset or remove keys, and also no way that I know of for front line support agents to remove them.  We'll want to get some back end gurus involved.
:8 yes for the first part contacted backend thanks for your time
Thank you.
Userlevel 7
Hi Jimmyjimmyll

It take it that the steer given in your original post has taken you to the solution? If that is the case then GREAT http://www.forumsextreme.com/images2/sHa_clap.gif...and so would you be kind enough to post as to the successful resolution of your issue in that original thread...so that users coming by and reading it understand?  That way we have no loose ends.

Much appreciated http://www.forumsextreme.com/images2/sHa_friends.gif

Regards

Baldrick
I can sign in to the console. I have the same issue when I try to sign in with the app I got from the store.
Hello I'm getting the same error when trying to login to webroot app on android. I tried to use askwebroot a question but couldn't find a way to ask.  I need help please. Thank you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
Hello I'm getting the same error when trying to login to webroot app on android. I tried to use askwebroot a question but couldn't find a way to ask.  I need help please. Thank you.
Welcome ocakavy!
Happy to have you here in the Forum! If you need to contact technical support you can do it HERE and I'm sure they will assist you as quickly as they can. As replyed by:

Retired WebrooterFrom a support standpoint, we haven't seen this error before, however the error explained itself well. I'd like to get you in touch with the escalation team through the support ticketing system directly so we can look at this, because right now I don't believe there is any way for a customer to reset or remove keys, and also no way that I know of for front line support agents to remove them. We'll want to get some back end gurus involved.

I will look up this error and see if I can find anything more out for you! EDIT:Can you tell me what version of WSA you have on your device?

Please be patient! And if you do get this resolved would you post back with the results so that we may help others!;)

Thank you,:D