Solved

Re: why won't my shields turn on?

• 17 September 2014
  • 5 replies

Galaxy Tab running Android 4.2. Where do I find "user Config? There is a Save button. It says  "3 items need attention"
icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 17 September 2014, 00:41

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
Galaxy Tab running Android 4.2. Where do I find "user Config? There is a Save button. It says  "3 items need attention"
Hi Fingers99,

Have you looked into the Settings of your Android?

If you talking about Webroot Settings you can go to Webroot Security and in the lower left corner is a Menu button for General Settings and a Help Button as well ..

What needs to be fixed may I ask and then I can direct you to the Configuration. On my mobile device I go to Apps/Settings.

Regards,
I noticed webroot wasn't showing up today on statis bar. logged in. "Warning" clicked "Fix this now". Updated Defs and scan. Instaal Shield, File sys shield, Exe shield turned off. Click "Fix this now". Does nothing.
Galaxy tab running 4.2  WSA 3.6 Build 6627.  Cleared cashe, restart. no help
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
I noticed webroot wasn't showing up today on statis bar. logged in. "Warning" clicked "Fix this now". Updated Defs and scan. Instaal Shield, File sys shield, Exe shield turned off. Click "Fix this now". Does nothing.
Galaxy tab running 4.2  WSA 3.6 Build 6627.  Cleared cashe, restart. no help
Thank you for the information!
Would you mind uninstalling Webroot and have your keycode available and reinstall WebrootAnywhere? First what Webroot version are you using anyways? Yes thats the correct Version! First go to Webroot on Mobile Device! Open Security/Antivirus/
In left hand  lower corner is Shields click on Shields and see if this is enabled before doing the above!

Regards,

Looks like reinstall fixed it! Thx so much:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
Looks like reinstall fixed it! Thx so much:D
Boondabah Fingers99!

You very welcome and if you need anything else or you just want to browse then come on back for the Fun!:D

Have a Great Day!