Solved

Renewing Premier Subscription

• 10 March 2012
  • 2 replies

I renewed my subscription to SecureAnywhere Mobile Premier a few days ago.  When I try to opeh, I get a screen that shows 363 days left to subscription (good) but there is also an Activate button.  When I click, it asks to enteer product key to activate.  The only product key I have is apparently the old one that appears on the Activate screen, but when I enter that one, it reverts back to the 20 days or so left on the old subscription.  I bought the renewal vial Google Play, but didn't receive a new product key.  Am I missing something somewhere>
icon

Best answer by JimM 10 March 2012, 21:15

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
This was resolved by uninstalling. Arkolski then installed the free version, entered his paid keycode, and it installed with no further issues.
Userlevel 7
Hello,

Would you please send me a private message with the "old" keycode in it?  You can click here to do that: http://community.webroot.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/136

I would suspect that just uninstalling the app and redownloading it from the market would resolve this issue.  It should put the correct keycode in there when you do that.  If not, please let me know.  That part of your reply can go here instead of into the private message.  We are just trying to avoid posting any personal information publicly.

Thanks,

Jim