Solved

samsung galaxy s4 login issue - secureanywhere complete

• 25 May 2013
  • 3 replies

I'm using secure anywhere complete on my laptop, and would like to install it onto my phone.  On my first attempt, I downloaded the secureanywhere complete app from the store, and was prompted to put in my email, password, and product key.  It won't log in as it says my email or password is invalid.

I tried downloading the free version of the app, where it logs you in with just your email and password (no product key).  When I went to register and put in my product key, it noticed my product key was from the complete version, and prompted me to download the other app, which I did...then I had the same login issue.

Looking at other similar threads, most seem to be an issue with downloading the right app version, but I'm fairly certain I have the right app version since I was prompted to download it based on my product key.  I also double checked my webroot account online to make sure the mobile security console has access enabled.

Is there anything else I might be doing wrong here?
icon

Best answer by shorTcircuiT 25 May 2013, 16:51

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello redman and welcome to the Webroot Community!

You seem to already have a pretty good knowledge of what the usual problems are: which download and Account settings.  If you want to double check the download, see This KB Article, it has an easy to use table to guide you to the right download.

As for the Account Console, you did the right thing: make sure that the profile has all permissions set to access (Give Backup and Synch access too).  Make sure you are using the right email address that matches the profile: sometimes Android devices will auto fill in the Gmail address associated with the phone which may not match what you used for the WSA profile.

Here is another KB Article that also goes into a number of the common issues.

The key code you want to use is the same as you use for the PC WSA-Complete.

If none of this works, hopefully someone else will have an idea, and you can submit a Trouble Ticket with the link below.
Hi David - looks like the trick was also enabling the backup and synch options to have access as well. Seems to be working now so thanks for your quick reply!
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Hi David - looks like the trick was also enabling the backup and synch options to have access as well. Seems to be working now so thanks for your quick reply!
Glad it is up and going and you are very welcome!  There is usually someone on here who can give a bit of help, so don't be a stranger.. stick around,have fun and let us know if you have any problems!