Scan out of date

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Hey folks,

Are any of you seeing messaging in the Mobile Protection app that says "Scan out of date"? If so, would you mind posting screenshots here in the thread below?

45 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Yes I looked on the Play Store earlier this morning and there was not an update yet.

Hey you're working the weekend! 👍😁

Have a nice weekend Drew!
Badge +1
All good! Thanks for your persistence!
Userlevel 3
Badge +9
Thanks. I now see "You are protected". The console is still showing "Needs Attention", "scan out of date" even though it shows that my phone has version 38787.
Userlevel 6
Badge +17
Thanks. I now see "You are protected". The console is still showing "Needs Attention", "scan out of date" even though it shows that my phone has version 38787.

Hi Kach if you have the time and feel like trying something, you could add a a new user to your console with a different email address, uninstall the app, reinstall to the new user to see if that fixes the console issue.

My console recently became corrupted, I uninstalled Webroot during the battery drain issue, the phone went back on okay but my tablet would not show up in the console. The second user fixed the issue.
Badge +1
Hey folks,

Are any of you seeing messaging in the Mobile Protection app that says "Scan out of date"? If so, would you mind posting screenshots here in the thread below?
Badge +1
Getting "Scan out of date" after installing 5.5.5.38787 then rebooting phone. Galaxy 9.
Badge +1
The last update solved my "scan out of date" issue. Thanks.
Badge +1
Same issue with Galaxy Note 8. Running version 5.5.4.36995
Userlevel 6
Badge +17
Same issue with Galaxy Note 8. Running version 5.5.4.36995
There is a 5.5.5.38787 version please check if you are able to update to this version.
Badge +1

Same issue with Galaxy Note 8. Running version 5.5.4.36995There is a 5.5.5.38787 version please check if you are able to update to this version.

I was able to update to version 5.5.5.38787 and it fixed the issue. Thanks!
Badge +1
My app updated to the latest version and now I have a different persistent notification "You are protected. No problems detected." I'm going to disable notifications for the app. Please add a setting in the app to enable/disable persistent notifications.
Badge +7
I keep getting a notification that my scan is out of date but the app doesn't show it

Userlevel 6
Badge +17
Hi Kalnory I would update the Webroot App the current version is 5.5.5.38787 and see if that fixes the issue.
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
As SXR6 mentioned, try updating the application first and if you're still seeing the issue, let us know.
Badge +7
That worked, I don't use that phone anymore but, still use it for files, didn't even notice, thank you
Badge +1
Getting "Current Scan Out Of Date" message in the web app for all my mobile devices as in screen shot. Mobile app is up to date and scan has just completed. Any resolution for this yet, as stated it is showing on all my mobile d

evices
Userlevel 6
Badge +17
My version of Webroot on Android is 5.5.7.42602 which was updated a few days ago.
Badge +1
The only version I can see in the Play Store is 5.5.538787; I've just uninstalled and reinstalled and still the same version.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@SXR6 I believe we are on the Webroot Mobile Beta. I had to uninstall the released v5.5.5.538787 then join the Beta again. Then Webroot updated 5.5.7...One can join the Beta at the Play Store.
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Mine started doing this also on the latest release, also I don't seem to have a current log the last entry was over two months ago...you know, this is the sort of shit I've dumped Bit defender, McAfee, Nortons for, I still have 485 of subscription left for this round of over 4 years, if this crap continues that subscription will expire and won't be renewed, did you employ your developers from Microsoft hand me downs??? I tolerated the battery drain saga...sort it or loose another loyal (up until now) customer because 'sorry for the inconvenience' is going to wear really thin.