Solved

Secure anywhere key code

• 9 January 2013
  • 8 replies

Thought I had it, but when I try to create an account on my droid, it doesn't work
icon

Best answer by JimM 9 January 2013, 02:09

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Dave, I followed up with you via private message since we're dealing with a keycode, and we wouldn't want to post that publicly. Please continue conversing with me via private message, and we'll get the issue sorted out for you.
Thanks Jim.  Maybe I just copied down the key code incorrectly, but it clearly does not fit in the format on my cell.
Are your there Jim???
Userlevel 7
I apologize, Jim will be back in the morning. It looks like you have already created your MyWebroot account and it is properly associated.

Now you just need to download the SecureAnywhere Complete app from the Google Play Store and enter the keycode and email address that I have just sent you in a Private Message (please copy & paste these so that you do not run into the same trouble as before), and then enter the password you created when registering for your online account.
Thanks- Have completed the download, but the key code is the problem.  Maybe Jim can contact me in the morning.
Userlevel 7
Dave, I sent you a private message, but you haven't read it yet.  Please click where it says "1 unread" next to your username towards the top right of this screen, directly under the search box.
where can i find the security code? is it on the box?
Userlevel 7
Click This Link@ wrote:
where can i find the security code? is it on the box?
Hello Misael and welcome to the Webroot Community!!

Are you referring to the Key Code / Activation Code when installing/activating your WSA or to the Security Code needed when logging into the Account Console online at https://my.webrootanywhere.com/  ?

If it is the Security Code to log into the Account Console, you would have set that up yourself during the Account Creation process.  To recover that, simply Click This Link to get to the recovery page.  You will need to input your email address and answer to your Security Question that you used when setting up your Account.