Solved

SecureAnywhere Complete for Android - License check failed

• 24 September 2012
  • 7 replies

Hi,

I've been trying to set up SecureAnywhere Complete for Android, but every time I enter my details, I get an error saying:

Account creation failed. The license check server returned an invalid response.

Raw Error:
License chech failed due to invalid keycode. Response code: 1

I'm using the same email and password details I use to access my account online, and the same license key for SecureAnywhere Complete 2012 that I have registered to that account (quadruple checked this, and even checked on the card that came with the installation media just in case there was some difference).

This is now driving me nuts, as I just want to get SecureAnywhere Complete on my phone too.

Any ideas?
icon

Best answer by YegorP 25 September 2012, 16:21

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi there daillama,

Welcome to the Webroot Community!

I looked up your information using the email address you registered with here on the Community, but I can't find a SecureAnywhere Complete subscription. All I show is a SecureAnywhere Anywhere Antivirus keycode that was just activated today. You will not be able to use this keycode for the Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete mobile app as that will only work with a SecureAnywhere Complete subscription for the PC. If this is the case, you can always download and use the free Webroot Mobile app or purchase the Premier version from the Google Play Store. If, however, you do have a SecureAnywhere Complete keycode, can you please send that to me in a private message so I can investigate the issue further.

Thanks,

Hi,

How can the keycode be for Antivirus, when it has come out of a sealed box that says Complete 2012, and also clearly says it is protection for your PC, tablet and smartphone.

Userlevel 7
Hi daillama,

Trust me, I believe you may very well have a Complete keycode; I just can't locate it in our system using the email address you registered with here on the forums. In our system, your "MyWebroot" account is attached to a Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus keycode. Can you please Private Message me the Complete keycode (it may say it on the box) so I can look it up and get your account moved over to it?

Thanks,
Hello, I am trying to install webroot complete on my android phone and getting the same message License failed due to invalid keycode. Response code:1 error.

Any help?

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
Hello, I am trying to install webroot complete on my android phone and getting the same message License failed due to invalid keycode. Response code:1 error.

Any help?

Welcome rednote!
Sorry for your issues.. Please uninstall information here
Are you sure you are installing the correct version form the Google Play store? HERE.

Also please clear your Cache in the Browser noted HERE and do this FIRST before reinstalling WSAC. REBOOT! Then reinstall making sure you have your keycode available.

Or Maybe @ would be able to look  this keycode up for you if you are still having problems! 
 You can also issue a Support Ticket Here

Please let us know if this worked for you or not and we can assist you further.
Thanks,

deleted app and cleared cache files and installed app. still fails getting Authentication Failed (E335) as well
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I was able to look up your account and the keycode looks valid.  If Sherry's suggestions don't help then go ahead and contact support.