Solved

Should I be worried?

Userlevel 6
I just renewed my WSA Complete Subscription for another 2 years today, well before my current subscription was to expire.  I ran the scan on my laptop and after the system showed that the program subscription has renewed for 2 years plus the remaining time I had on my current subscription.

HOWEVER, when I ran a manual scan on my LG phone with my WSA Complete app, it still shows me the red arrow subscription expires in 23 days blurb.

I rescanned my phone twice and it still shows that, so I am wondering if I need to do something else or is there something I'm not doing that I should do or is there some kind of delay with updating the phone app system?

Sorry for such a silly question, but being severely tech challenged I never know if I'm missing a crucial step or not!

Thanks for patience and input!❤️
icon

Best answer by gr8auntteffie 16 May 2017, 23:59

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi gr8auntteffie,

I would uninstall Webroot on your mobile, LG, then reinstall Webroot and see if that will update your renewal.

To download the correct version, please see the KB article available HERE.

I would install the Free version of Webroot Mobile available HERE, and then registering it with your keycode, which will upgrade your Mobile version to Webroot Complete . You can find directions to do that HERE.

If this does not work remeber you can always Submit a Support Ticket.;) They will help you to get this sorted

Or call:
Mon - Fri 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM (MST)
Tel: https://tel:+18666124268

Hope this helps?
Userlevel 6
I will give that a try! Thanks!
Userlevel 6
Well, I tried to follow your instructions, but after I uninstalled the app and tried to reinstall it, for some reason, after loading the free download of WSA-Complete and attempting to plug in my product key code, for some reason it wants to repeat the final 10 digits and letters of my product code and automatically multiplies them into the bar to enter it.

That's not right, is it?

Since I uninstalled the product app and I can't get the bloody thing to reinstall, I have turned off my phone rather than leave it on without protection.

So, what did I do or is this a problem with the app or is my phone infected with something?

While I have had to uninstall and reinstall my product on my laptop due to the problems with the clock being off when keeping track of scans on my computer, I have not had a problem with my phone up to now, so I am starting to get a little nervous about this and for the life of me I cannot remember having this problem when I first installed the app on my phone to get it set up.

It's probably something I did incorrectly, but any input as to why the keycode keeps automatically multiplying the last sequence of numbers when I try to register it on my phone would be appreciated.

Thanks!!!
Userlevel 6
MORE PROBLEMS WITH MY LAPTOP NOW:

After renewing my subscription today and having issues with my phone, I have attempted to log into my Webroot Control Panel and it WILL NOT TAKE MY PASSWORD.

Because of this, I requested that it be emailed to me, which has not happened.

Now I CANNOT CONTACT THE WSA SUPPORT TO OPEN A TICKET BECAUSE I NEED A PASSWORD TO DO THAT.

SINCE THIS IS MY ONLY AVENUE OF CONTACT AT THIS TIME, CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT'S GOING ON?
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Good Morning, 

Sorry to hear of these issues. This isn't normal at all with your phone or laptop. Let me ping @ and see if he can assist in submitting you a Support Ticket. JP usually will be online around 10. Hang in there and Support will get you going. 
Userlevel 7
Apologies for the inconvenience & delay, @

It looks like our Tech Guru Jason with our Support Team got you resolved earlier today. If you need anything else now or at any time in the future, please feel free to send me a private message!
Userlevel 6
@

I decided that calling would be the best option and Jason was THE bomb.  Super patient and extremely helpful in getting me situated step by step, somehing I have come to expect from Webroot, which was why I was kinda surprised when I hadn't heard back from the support tickets I'd started.

But, as I said, Jason was absolutely fantastic and once I got things situated on my PC, I was able to acivate my reinstalled WSA Complete app on my phone and it is showing the correct subscription length and its doing its job.

While the automated wait time estimate can be a bit daunting when you call in for tech support, I don't think I've ever had to wait as long as it states and it sure didn't take the 30 minutes that had been estimated to connect with Jason and get things in motion.

Thanks to everyone for their kindness, patience and input.
Userlevel 7
Perfect!!!! :D

I'm so happy to hear that. Jason will be happy to hear as well.

We appreciate your patience and letting us know your experience. It really means a lot.