Solution Agreement Notice

• 12 March 2016
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
My wife and I both have secure anywhere complete on our phones. She got a Webroot page pop up/warning indicating that Webroot Security complete solution Agreement has changed and gives the option to click and agree. I did not get such a notice. Since this has not appeared on both phones I was just wanting confirm the page as a legitimate Webroot message/warning?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello OKSooner1.

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Yes I have WSA Complete on my Android and after the update to the latest WSAC from the Google Play store I was also asked to accept Solution Agreement Notice. This is legitmate. WSAC Mobile version is 3.7.0.7261.

Hope this helps?

Userlevel 1
Thanks for the reply. Just wasn't sure since both phones were updated and only one received the notice. Thanks Again.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi OKSooner1,

You are welcome!

On my Android this Soulution Agreement Notice was delayed after installing the new update.  But if you do have doubts or concerns you can always Submit a Support Ticket confiming this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi again! ?

I've looked up this agreement here http://www.webroot.com/us/en/company/about/service-terms-and-conditions/
which is for the Webroot Business so I imagine they are aplying this to Webroot Mobile Consumers as well?
Userlevel 1
Thank you Ssherjj.

I appreciate your help and feel confident everything is legitimate and safe. Thanks again.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Great! You are most welcome! 🙂
I got that notice on two computers - not mobile devices (I haven't yet, anyway got one on my android device).  Is this legit?  It is certainly persistent....
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
I got that notice on two computers - not mobile devices (I haven't yet, anyway got one on my android device).  Is this legit?  It is certainly persistent....
Greetings @,

Yes, this is a completely legitimate message.
Please feel free to contact our Team if you have any questions.