Solved

"The email or password you entered is incorrect"

• 1 July 2012
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I have scoured the message boards for a solution to the log in fail I am getting. the message I recieve says  "The email or password you entered is incorrect." Now I have read all the boards and the basic troubleshooting that you guys have posted and I am still getting the message. The phone does autofill the email address but I correct it. I believe the problem has something to do with I just bought another year and added an additional security key to my webroot page. 
icon

Best answer by JimM 6 July 2012, 01:03

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Bunk,

Could you please private message me the email address and keycode you are attempting to use when this issue occurs?  When I am back in the office tomorrow I'll have a look at this issue for you and see what we can do.
Userlevel 7
Hi Bunk,

I received your initial private message, but I 'm still waiting on the requested follow-up reply. Please get back to me when you can, and we'll be happy to keep assisting you.

**edited to provide solution**
This ended up being a pretty easy fix.  It was resolved by creating a new user in the online console.  To do this, click on your email address in the online console and then click on Manage Users to see the option to create a new user.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Welcome to the Community Forum sandeshleader 

Hello and I apologize for taking so long to reply. Somehow I missed this question yesterday!:S

Can you tell me which version of Webroot that you are having issues with? Because sometimes you might not get the right downloan form the