Third-party lock screen?

• 10 November 2016
  • 1 reply

I have Webroot secure premier on my Galaxy S7 Edge phone running android 6.1.1. I am using 1/3 party lock screen but this S7 Edge still shows the native lock screen, which I have set to just open with the swipe. There is no way to disable the native screen completely unless I route the device and I don't want to do that. I swipe on the native screen then unlocked the third-party lock screen with actual security settings. Is there anyway to get webroot to change the notification that there is a problem (! inside a shield) my notification bar back to the green everything is okay notification?

KJ

1 reply

Hi KJW,

Welcome to the Webroot Community.

On my phone, when I get the warning about the lock screen there is a "Fix This Now" button. If I press it I then get another screen with two options; Fix This Now and Ignore (Don't Ask Again). Select the Ignore option and  you should no longer see the warning. If you don't see this option you may need to check your "Device Administration" settings under "Security" in your Android settings and change the setting for SecureAnywhere.

Hope this info helps. Please let us know if this resolves your issue.;)

BD