Trouble upgrading Webroot Mobile Security on Android S22

• 28 June 2022
  • 3 replies

Sent a support ticket 9 days ago...no response. After a long wait on hold today I finally got through to someone that verified what I suspected. There is a BUG they are working on specifically with Android Version 12 UI Version 4.1. There is no information on when this BUG will be fixed. 

I hope this post will help or save you some time if you are encountering the same issues. 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Thanks for sharing @rorowlands 

I looked up your ticket and found that our support didn’t respond for 9 days - I am truly sorry for that as we typically get back to people within 24-48 hours. 

This community will also update when this bug is fixed so feel free to check back here. 

Tyler, have you heard of any update regarding my issue upgrading on my Samsung s22? Do you think I should start shopping for a different company to protect my family's Samsung products?

Would appreciate any input you may have.

I sent an email to the webroot customer support on June 21, 2022 and still haven’t heard back from them. I can download the app from the play store, but can’t go any further, gives errors. I have a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra as well. I hope it gets fixed soon, I paid for the mobile protection, but can’t use it.