Solved

Updated to Complete from Essentials Android problems

I just upgraded from WSAE 3 seat to WSAC 3. I followed the instructions for downloading and installing the app. I previously had Webroot Anti-virus on my phone which it uninstalled during the process.

My problem is after accepting the terms it requires me to login. I enter my email, password  and keycode. When I click login to account I get the following error message

"Account creation failed. The license check server returned an invalid response.
Raw Error:
License check failed due to invalid keycode. Response code:1

nothing I do and neither keycodes will work. What do I do now.

icon

Best answer by JimM 3 May 2012, 06:54

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi maria,

I have found your subscription and it is actually our SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus product. Please try uninstalling the Complete app and entering you keycode into the Webroot Security & Antivirus app after downloading it.

Mobile Download Instructions for SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus Customers
I have this same problem. I already checked on manage keycodes and it is exactly the same keycode on my cd box, which is the one I am using to login and it keeps giving me the same msg.
I also got this:
keycode you entered is not a webroot sa complete keycode.you must be a wsa Complete customer to use this version??
I got it just last month at best buy and they installed it to my laptop, I just got this tablet and am trying to install it. what is the problem?
thanks in advance.
Yes that worked. I finally found the old keycode under manage keycodes.

Thanks
Userlevel 7
Although this may say Response Code 1 instead of Response Code 7, I suspect the same answer given here: http://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-for/Response-Code-7/ta-p/3762 may apply. Please let us know whether or not this helps.