upgrade did not go through

Even though I was pretty sure I already had paid for the protection in the bundle package I had purchased not to long ago and had been using. I figured why not just pay the 5 dollars and be done with it and upgrade. After doing that I am still on the free version and it wants me to upgrade again. I did a force check and nothing.

If anyone can be of assistance I would sure appreciate it.

Thank you,
Garrett

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
Even though I was pretty sure I already had paid for the protection in the bundle package I had purchased not to long ago and had been using. I figured why not just pay the 5 dollars and be done with it and upgrade. After doing that I am still on the free version and it wants me to upgrade again. I did a force check and nothing.

If anyone can be of assistance I would sure appreciate it.

Thank you,
Garrett
Hello Garrett,

Welcome to the Community!

Would you uninstall Webroot and reinstall with these instructions here to see if that helps. Making sure you install the right version from the Google Play Store.Making sure you have your Keycode available. Also clear your Cache then reboot.Then Reinstall. Here's a couple of ways to uninstall below.

https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-for/How-to-Uninstall-Webroot-From-an-Android-Mobile-Device/ta-p/140807

https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-for/Issues-Uninstalling-SecureAnywhere-Mobile/ta-p/130670

https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Antivirus/Installing-Webroot-SecurityAnywhere-Mobile/ta-p/147065

Please let us know if this helps and if not please issue a Support Ticket

Maybe @ can be of assistance here?

Best Regards,
Userlevel 7
One thing you might do is to verify with your payment card that the payment did indeed go through.  

You might also be able to do this by looking in the Google Play Store, locate all of the various Webroot listings, and see if you are credited with owning the Premium version.

I am pretty well versed in installing Android versions based on what PC license class one owns, but not nearly so much in troubleshooting Android Free to Premium Upgrades, so I would very much appreciate it if once resolved you please get back to us with what the solution is so that we can be of faster more efficient help in the future!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
One thing you might do is to verify with your payment card that the payment did indeed go through.  

You might also be able to do this by looking in the Google Play Store, locate all of the various Webroot listings, and see if you are credited with owning the Premium version.

I am pretty well versed in installing Android versions based on what PC license class one owns, but not nearly so much in troubleshooting Android Free to Premium Upgrades, so I would very much appreciate it if once resolved you please get back to us with what the solution is so that we can be of faster more efficient help in the future!
Thank you David for that information as well. 😉
One issue is I dont have the new key code. Was I supposed to be emailed the code?

Im going to try and link to a pic of the payment as it will not let me attach a screen shot.
Webroot
https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0B5rXluDtV3LMRzhTRXo5NklpbEk/edit

Here is the link.

Thank you so much for your help so far.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi Garratt,

I'm sorry I don't believe there is a key code for that upgrade. Can you call the Google Play Store at 855.836.3987and Webroot  Sales and Renewals at this number 866.612.4268 and see if you were charged for Webroot upgrade? You can call Webroot at this number too.1-877-612-6009. Do you have a receipt of this purchase because I can't see your link from Google.
Let us know how that goes or maybe @ can help here ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I found your account and it does show as expired.  Go ahead and contact support and they should be able to sort it out.  Sorry about that!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi Nic!

Appreciate your help as always! 😉
Same thing here i buy the app it says its premier. Then hours later it says its the free version again. And no help line to call hmm ..i even tried force updating the license
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Same thing here i buy the app it says its premier. Then hours later it says its the free version again. And no help line to call hmm ..i even tried force updating the license
@ We have been actively trying to help you on your other thread.  Quite a bit of information has been posted for you, and there is pretty good chance that by following the advice posted your problem will be fixed.

It is helpful to us if a particular person confines a single issue to a single thread, so I will not be replying further on this thread.  I will use the other one that you started.